Rear louvers or not???

• yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • no

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

I didn't hink I would like until I actually saw an SN95 drive by with them. I think it looked tuff and a little throw-backish. Get 'em painted to match the color of your car though!

What does look horrid, are those quarter panel window covers that are ripped off of the old Shelby's.

MarvinMyCat said:
I didn't hink I would like until I actually saw an SN95 drive by with them. I think it looked tuff and a little throw-backish. Get 'em painted to match the color of your car though!

What does look horrid, are those quarter panel window covers that are ripped off of the old Shelby's.

Put them on a 70-75 mach 1....thats about the only mustang ive ever seen them look good on.

I've had louvers for about a year now, just last week I took them off. I didn't think they would look that great at first, intill I put them on ..I know some people say they look trashy and stuff but I know a hell of a lot more people that think there nice. where I live no one has them on there 99's & up, so It was unique to see It on a newer stang.
as far as the side scoops for the quarter glass, I don't think they look bad. whats so horrid about them??

imo if you want rear window louvers get a camaro grow a mullet and listen to elton john all day-cuz they are super gay. only the old school mach's can pull it off and even then it is a bit iffy. and ive always been curious as to how u clean your rear window with them on?

~silver~

H8Eternal said:
I've had louvers for about a year now, just last week I took them off. I didn't think they would look that great at first, intill I put them on ..I know some people say they look trashy and stuff but I know a hell of a lot more people that think there nice. where I live no one has them on there 99's & up, so It was unique to see It on a newer stang.
as far as the side scoops for the quarter glass, I don't think they look bad. whats so horrid about them??

These people are kinda changing my mine...but since u have taken it off...are u thinking of selling it??? Maybe that will make up my mind...if so how much???

na, no mullet here nor do I listen to Elton john. as for It being gay, I didn't seem to have a problem with the woman liking It ..but hey, your entitled to your own opinion.
as for selling them, all I have are the louvers itself, all the hardware got bent out of shape and crap when i took it off. If you really want it you can always get the hardware from the company. its up to you, pm me if ya want them..

one more thing, you clean the window by lifting the louvers up, they have brackets on the top so you can swing them up and hold them when your cleaning the window.

Rear louvers kick azz on the old mustangs, MAch 1s Boss 302/351/429, pretty much any mustang that is a fast back chances are louvers would look real good.
On our cars its a toss up, I have yet to see a modern mustang with louves so i really can not give an answer on that. Now whether you want to believe it or not the 99-04 mustang shares a couple simularities from the 67-70 mustangs. The tail lights, GT dual exhaust cut outs, hood scoop the front grill. So would louves look good on the 94-04s? I dont know and would appreihate it if someone could e mail a pic All these simularities are there and they are also very subtle. The o5 is pretty much a modern day version on a 65-68 mustang and probably would look good with the rear lovers b/c it is more of a fastback then the 94-04s

UmmYeahOk said:
http://www.mustangdepot.com/OnLineCatalog2/Accessories/louvers.htm

Heres pics of it installed on a 99-04 model. I think theyre sick! But for some reason that one 94-98 who had it looked awesome. So, I'll continue the search for pics.

:puke: :jaw: That poor Cobra! Man, that is the fugliest mod I have seen on a car yet. Not flaming anyone, if it's your thing it's your thing, but....wow...they might as well slap Altezzas on that Stang and call it dead. Whew, man. :notnice:

H8Eternal said:
lofl.. come on, theres a hell of a lot worse things out there for our cars then that.

Ok, ok man. I will say this. I'm assuming that's your car in your avatar..very, very sweet by the way :nice: :nice: . I think they look good on yours...but your car isn't otherwise stock either....that Cobra.... :puke: ..oh man..sorry..just thinking about it...eww. But I will say that I was wrong b/c after some thought, I remembered the worst car mod ever made.....Al-freakin-tezzas! I'd like to find the guy who invented those and :chair: , I tell you what. :D

just thought id ad that i saw the rear louvers today for the first time in real life...on a new yellow mach 1 and actually i thought they fit great. my friends all hated it but i really thought it looked good. i agree tho they might not look as good on a stock stang as they would on the mach or h8eternals(i like them mixed w/ the r wing). i didnt think to snap a pic w/ my phone but i did get a pic from when it passed us, you cant really see the louvers that well but if someone wants to resize it and post it here ill send u the pick. also it was some pretty old dude drivin it w/ a mustang owners of america(er whatever that club is) sticker in the window so im thinkin he got them to make it even more like an old mach. ok so yeah imo they look pretty good but wouldnt get em for my car...yet