Rear Quarter Window Adjustment

stanginky

Mar 22, 2014
First of all let me thank all of you guys for the posts that I have read so far and the information provided. I am having one issue with a 2004 40th Anniversary convertible that is driving me insane and I can't seem to get straightened out nor have I found a specific fix in the forums. I have read about different solutions to fixing the gap between the door glass and the quarter window seal, but none have helped so far, I even took the car to the body shop and they adjusted it and said they moved everything to near max and still were not able to get the windows to seal. The gap exists near the top of the door glass and runs down about 5 inches or so, it is not very big or noticeable unless it is raining or quiet in the car and then water drips in and the wind noise whistles near your head. From my understanding the weatherstripping on the window is not replaceable, which was the first solution I looked for, does anyone have any specific instructions or directions that might help seal this off?

Thanks again and I look forward to any useful information you can provide.

• Sponsors (?)