Rearend swap questions

• Sponsors (?)

Are you not able to visually see the rearend you're about to swap into the car? If it's a four lug and your control arms bolt up, I don't see why not.

Your car will be fine without quad shocks if that's what you're asking, however, mine has bad wheelhop when they're not on.

Yea the rear end is from a buddy and I havent seen it yet. Ive heard if you run after market control arms you can ditch the quad shocks. I just wasnt sure if the rear ends are in any way different

not totally true. I have the maximum motors sports lower arms, ford police uppers and bullits springs with adjustable shocks/ all new bushings. I wheel hopped like mad, had to put the quads back on. there has been a couple of threads on the quads in the past. Jason 302 already stole my thought, make sure it isn't a 7.5. but before you go crazy on this thing.....fix the damn rust :D

The t birds have the quad shock mounts but the mounts are a little different.. My buddy has a t bird rear in his. If it does not have the mounts I wouldn't mess with it..