Recaro seats

Kwolfe71

Aug 12, 2007
So. Oregon
Anybody out there have Recaro seats? I sometimes take trips that have me in my car for 6 hours. My stock seats KILL me. My back hurts like hell, so I am looking at the Recaro Trend Topline. It has electric height and tilt adjustment which I definately need because I am not the tallest girl. Anybody have any input? They are very expensive and I don't want to make a mistake by buying them, funds are tight.

• Sponsors (?)

I dont have any real experience other than I sat in a mustang that had some black leather recaros once. They were really nice and seemed like they would be comfortable for a long time.

I'm looking for new seats too. I think im going to go with corbeau, mainly because of the price. But what my problem is with the seats in my car is that the front of them is too high and the back doesn't sit up enough. Its always reclining a little bit and after a while it hurts my lower back really bad.

Well i personally know Turbo92PGT, and for some reason his seats do sit high in the front but i guess i am just the right size for the seat cuz i Love them!:nice: But make sure that you get what you want the first time, and know that you will get what you pay for when it comes to seats...

Some of the aftermarket ones (like from Schucks lol) dont fit just right, and the driver seat, sits really high like your driving a school bus or something lol.. :notnice:

Let us know what you end up getting! Post some pics too!!

Ya I had those "summit racing" black vinyl seats in my car with rail adapters made out of 1" square tubing. The passenger side wasn't too bad but the driver side sat awful. Its because the floor isn't flat from the factory so they have to build tracks to compensate for this. Plus I had no idea how to install those racing seats really. This was my first attempt haha

Andy

Your right about getting what you pay for. I guess these (Recaro) seats will be perfect then for what they cost HaHaHa. I'm gonna order them tomorrow. I will posts pic's and give my opinion on the comfort also and if they are worth it. Thanks for your thoughts.