recent karkraft purchase

RedDaemon

10 Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Atlanta, GA
being as tho theyre are almost the only place to get them for right now...i ordered a chin spoiler from them for my 99 GT...i couldnt wait any longer :D ...im curious if any of you guys have ordered one from there and had any problems with it...cuz if its a bad product ill just cancel my order

• Sponsors (?)

...karkraft has them for 69.95 with about a 25 dollar shipping....theyre in stock i just ordered mine yesterday...id LIKE to know if its the same spoiler that other places have which are out of stock with them....

Ordered mine from mustang tuning about a month ago and never got it. A co-worker of mine said he knew a guy that worked at a local ford dealership and he ordered the part for me on tuesday. Picked it up wednesday and put it on that afternoon. Only 60 bucks, no shipping and I gave the dude 10 bucks extra for helpin out. Can't believe I waited all that time. Didn't even come rolled up. The box for it was huge. I'd say try to talk someone into buying one for you at their cost at your local dealership.