Recent Pics and Video

Here are some pictures and video of my car before some test runs i did for the transbrake. Solenoid is sticking so im going to have to figure that out before it hits the track this week.

YouTube - 408w Messing Around Transbrake

3481300510_8d9efea998_o.jpg

3481300442_4b0daeb1e7_o.jpg

3481300704_1d7251489d_o.jpg

3481300608_40918c596b_o.jpg

YouTube - 408w Messing Around Transbrake

-AJ

• Sponsors (?)

what do you think she puts down?

I put it on a Dyno a long time ago, this was before all the engine changes, but then it put down a sad 350hp/320tq. That same day my trans blew up at the track. I guess that reading could be right, but i highly doubt that my 408 was putting down only 320 tq lol. I'm thinking the tranny was going bad on the dyno, and for some reason he did all the pulls in 2nd gear. Needless to say i wont ever use him again...

-AJ

Open headers with some motor behind them rule. Sounds sick and seems like it runs strong. Looks like it's going to leave hard on the brake. What's it stall at?

Oh, and pretty much the same wheel setup in my plans. Looks sick. :nice:

Open headers with some motor behind them rule. Sounds sick and seems like it runs strong. Looks like it's going to leave hard on the brake. What's it stall at?

Oh, and pretty much the same wheel setup in my plans. Looks sick. :nice:

Thanks for all the kinda words. The thing left hard before, it was only launching at 3900 RPM, now ill be at 4400 RPM's. The new stall is around 4500 tight, built for the nitrous. If it hooks she is going to be fast.

A few weeks ago i went to the track, had tons of problems. Mainly my c6 lost 2nd gear. Well anyways, It ran 11.7 shifting straight from 1st to 3rd launching at 3900, also timing was only at 28 degrees, and my carb wasn't even securely bolted down on passenger side causing a huge air leak. With all this stuff fixed i'm hoping to be back into the low 11's or high 10's, the car now has a nitrous cam and nitrous converter so it might be a dog on motor, but a monster on spray.