Build Thread "Rising from Ashes" 94 Cobra build thread

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, only the 96 up have Cobra on the bumper. I've been flirting with the idea of getting one of those bumpers, I think it ties in well. Never liked having a v6 bumper

Reactions: 1 user
I would keep your car as close to stock as you can muster. It will most likely be valuable later in life.
That’s the sweet and salty part. I probably won’t ever do it but in my head that would be my ideal route. So I have tried to make my mods barely noticeable to the untrained eye. From the outside it’s just a lowered cobra.

We have two cobras, yes but my fathers is a 94 coupe. Same color combo though! He’s the reason I wanted one just like it
I couldn't remember if his was the removable top model, both were very nice,
Just so you know, that cobra I got runs great! :nice: Just had to fix some vacuum lines.

I couldn't remember if his was the removable top model, both were very nice,
Just so you know, that cobra I got runs great! :nice: Just had to fix some vacuum lines.
She is a runner for sure. Glad you got her running. We knew it was a vacuum line under the intake manifold, just didn’t want to tackle it which in hindsight was easy now that I’ve done it. But I’m glad the car will stay in the community and it opened a door for more cars here!

What an ass
D785E84D-CE70-4627-939E-4C8A718893C8.jpeg

• Love
  • Drool
Reactions: 4 users