Build Thread "Rising from Ashes" 94 Cobra build thread

More pieces and some SVO side skirts also getting paint
D18BFD0E-2103-4CBE-95AE-DA04657C6572.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks everybody. I actually started this car 8 years ago... the 10 year anniversary of the previous one burning down is Oct. 6th, 2019. Little did I know my business would explode in the last 8 years as well, that coupled with building a stable of 15 Mustangs have pulled me in 100 different directions, but this one will be all painted up soon. I promise!
I think posting the progress on this car was the catalyst that made your business explode. Your skill and attention to detail speak for themselves.

Reactions: 1 user
I think posting the progress on this car was the catalyst that made your business explode. Your skill and attention to detail speak for themselves.
Your absolutely right. I’d never posted online or otherwise about anything...but when I did. Things started snowballing and when someone asked about my work, I’d direct them to check this thread out. So for me this thread wasn’t as much about the car as it was my overall recovery from losing everything I owned personally....and now it’s time to put the icing on this thread and the car and finish it all up

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users