Build Thread "Rising from Ashes" 94 Cobra build thread

Any issues with the hole saw and the wiring harness in that area? I measured about .75” from the top of the fender and the strut tower to outline the hole and it seems to match up similar to yours.
No issues but the harness was removed when I cut mine and during paint process. Didnt reinstall it until last week

• Sponsors (?)

My sunday fun. Was no fun but carpet
Is in and worked around the cage and Im
Pretty happy with it
5E252A05-7937-4894-9F8E-D022D0F89934.jpeg
43BB7E22-BADE-4A6A-B87A-DF759C7C04A0.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Now it getting to feel like things are getting done when you open the door a see carpet covering the floor pan. At least that's how I felt after stripping out, cleaning, fixing and installing it back in. Seemed like forever to just put the dynomat in.

Now it getting to feel like things are getting done when you open the door a see carpet covering the floor pan. At least that's how I felt after stripping out, cleaning, fixing and installing it back in. Seemed like forever to just put the dynomat in.
I agree. It makes all the difference. I dreaded installing it because of cutting around the cage but luckily it went well. The main reason I put this cage in was I wanted to make it look factory by having all the finish work around it perfect. Carpet, dash rear seats etc

Reactions: 1 user
Are you using a spray can wrinkle paint? I like the VHT the best. It cures super well under a halogen work light (for us amateurs :D ).
I orginially powdercoated them but clearly had to mess it up. So I sprayed a little black etch primer on the metal. I’ll just go back over the frame with raptor liner before I put the seats back with them. Raptor is great for
Bedliners and undercarriage. Super durable and good texture

Reactions: 1 user