Road Rage?

UndrTheAZstrz

Apr 15, 2004
ArIzOnA
I was driving to Starbucks this morning... (yes we have drive through starbucks) and I was getting ready to turn in the drive through when this civic waves me on the turn in the intersection before the drivethrough (which she was blocking) and I pointed to Starbucks and she flipped me off.... it's like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.... or maybe they were just jealous because they drive a POS :D

• Sponsors (?)

AP1995V6 said:
sometimes I just flip people off when I'm driving because I'm bored... it's a good thing I don't live in Los Angeles ;)

U aint lying yo. :nonono:

Cali folks will bust a cap in you a$$ for starin or just plain lookin let alone for flippin.

This is livin Los Angeles, :owned: SoCali4Life

rvlyssup said:
U aint lying yo. :nonono:

Cali folks will bust a cap in you a$$ for starin or just plain lookin let alone for flippin.

This is livin Los Angeles, :owned: SoCali4Life

I'm sure glad its your rights as americans to carry weapons :rolleyes:

This is the kind of stupidity, that doesn't work for "constitutional rights to bare arms." some people are not fully evolved yet. I do believe there are responsible gun owners though, with that said, I hope the stupid people kill each other off and leave the ones with brains alone.

GREENBIOCH said:

This is the kind of stupidity, that doesn't work for "constitutional rights to bare arms." some people are not fully evolved yet. I do believe there are responsible gun owners though, with that said, I hope the stupid people kill each other off and leave the ones with brains alone.
In't there already a gun discussion going?

UndrTheAZstrz said:
... or maybe they were just jealous because they drive a POS :D

98CobraClone said:
that's why I like living in the boondocks. The biggest thing I have to worry about while driving, is deer and raccoons

I'd say the latter of the two....:D

Nah, in the boondocks, you have to worry about the sawed off 12 gauge in the backseat. Thats why I carry a 10 :D (nah just kidding)

98CobraClone said:
that's why I like living in the boondocks. The biggest thing I have to worry about while driving, is deer and raccoons

And if you hit a deer or large enough raccoon, you have to wait for someone to give you a lift. Then you have to pray that some nasty bastage driving a rusted out pickup doesn't gice you that lift as well as an ass raping and leave you on the side of the road!

GREENBIOCH said:

Crazy thing is the City of Los Angeles has one of the tightest and paperwork crazy gun control laws. Heck, you have to sign off on any ammo you buy. L.A. County is another story. That combined with State of CA and BATF rules...well, u get the picture. This city even has a ban on small handguns due to ease of concealment. Only judges and jewel couriers can get a permit to carry. And the bangers still shoot at LAPD with AK-47s and CHP officers for initiation rites. :notnice: That really sucks.

It's just L.A. I guess...gotta take the bad with the sunny days, awesome beaches, and our women. Oh boy!! :banana:

enuf said on the subject. :flag: