Roush Axle Back Rocks!

medtech

Mar 1, 2011
I got the Roush Axle back put on my '12 GT last week. It sound great! Here is a pic of my Stang before the tint or Roush was put on. Its a base GT 6M with 3:73 gears.

Attachments

• Stang16.jpg
    Stang16.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Sponsors (?)

I have them on my '11. 6MT w/3.73s too.

I'd say at least once a week someone stops to tell me how awesome they sound. Lately it's been Porsche 911 Carrera S owners...usually at the next red light, if you catch my drift.
:rolleyes:

I will say I'm not sure if I like the "raspy" sound they produce under very hard acceleration. Perhaps it's an "old school" sound, I'm not sure. I had the Roush axle-backs on my 2007 and they did not have this "feature."

Thanks 642mx.
I like your rims!
That was an awsome deal you got on your exhaust. I thought I did good at $400 shipped from Late Model Restoration Supply last week. How long ago did you get yours?

Thanks 642mx.
I like your rims!
That was an awsome deal you got on your exhaust. I thought I did good at $400 shipped from Late Model Restoration Supply last week. How long ago did you get yours?

Thanks! The rims really helped it stand out a little bit.

I bought my exhaust a couple months ago. CJ's Pony Parts had them on sale for $339, but didn't have any in stock.... so I called Jegs (they have a price match program) and they shipped them out for that price CJ's advertised.