when i am driving with my a/c on, my cars temp. climbs steadily. i switched to a 180 thermostat and did the fan switch mod. it seems to work for awhile but sooner of later it warms up.....anyone have any ideas???
when i am driving with my a/c on, my cars temp. climbs steadily. i switched to a 180 thermostat and did the fan switch mod. it seems to work for awhile but sooner of later it warms up.....anyone have any ideas???
I have the same problem I am currently shopping around for a radiator i want a direct bolt in just wanna make shore it looks clean l hurd some of the radiators need brackets fabed i just want one thats gonna bolt rite in & doesnt cost a fortune
My car runs 210 on the street when in stop and go traffic. I have the stock fan, 180 T-stat, and a Fluidyne radiator. 210 is not that hot. Just dont let it get over 230 on a regular basis.
My car runs 210 on the street when in stop and go traffic. I have the stock fan, 180 T-stat, and a Fluidyne radiator. 210 is not that hot. Just dont let it get over 230 on a regular basis.
I have the same combo and the same temp until I turn on the fan and it drops 20 degrees easily, according to my gauge. I think a new radiator is the key.