• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

?'s on auto to manual swap 2010 GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter squadthangs
  • Start date Start date Jun 22, 2019
S

squadthangs

New Member
Mar 9, 2019
2
0
1
Portsmouth, Va
Jun 22, 2019
#1
  • Jun 22, 2019
  • #1
Hey guys,

I'm getting ready to manual swap my 2010 gt. I have everything I need and know the basics on what to do. I plan on using my original auto engine harness and auto PCM and having it reflashed to a manual PCM. My question is what will I need to wire in? I know I need to install the under dash harness for clutch pedal. What would I be looking at for the transmission side of things? I did some research and saw I would need Ford OEM pigtails to splice in for the speed sensor and reverse sensor etc due to plugs being different so I did purchase those. Anyone know the wiring for these or have wiring diagrams off an auto and manual so I can figure it out? I did searching in the forum and found allot of info but nothing on the wiring aspect of things on how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've put off this swap for a year trying to find a manual 2010 gt wiring harness with zero luck so I'm stuck going with auto harness. Thanks for any help
 
J

jonathanbass63

New Member
Jun 22, 2019
1
0
0
Fort Bragg NC
Jun 22, 2019
#2
  • Jun 22, 2019
  • #2
what all did you need im trying to do the same and swap but i dont know what all i need
 
S

squadthangs

New Member
Mar 9, 2019
2
0
1
Portsmouth, Va
Jun 22, 2019
#3
  • Jun 22, 2019
  • #3
jonathanbass63 said:
what all did you need im trying to do the same and swap but i dont know what all i need
Click to expand...


Check out this guys post it tells you everything you need but I'm hoping to find a better DIY for the wiring lol

Auto to Manual Trans ''How to'' guide

This manual was completely lost. I found my notes and re-wrote it with help from a couple of guys that had previously used it and saved important information. Read it very carefully before getting yourself into this swap. (1) 5r3z*7a512*a> tube (hydraulic hose) (1) 5r3z*2455*b> pedal assy...
www.stangnet.com
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
manual swap
  • brockb
  • Feb 9, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
286
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Feb 24, 2026
squeak93
A
P0036 P0056 P0137 P0157 2020 Ford Mustang GT
  • AmkoA
  • Jun 16, 2026
  • 2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
0
Views
226
2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk Jun 16, 2026
AmkoA
A
C
Help with manual conversion
  • CPH89LX
  • Aug 23, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
20
Views
456
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2026
2000xp8
B
Stuck
  • bshipley
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
107
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 28, 2026
squeak93
G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
451
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?