?'s on auto to manual swap 2010 GT

Hey guys,

I'm getting ready to manual swap my 2010 gt. I have everything I need and know the basics on what to do. I plan on using my original auto engine harness and auto PCM and having it reflashed to a manual PCM. My question is what will I need to wire in? I know I need to install the under dash harness for clutch pedal. What would I be looking at for the transmission side of things? I did some research and saw I would need Ford OEM pigtails to splice in for the speed sensor and reverse sensor etc due to plugs being different so I did purchase those. Anyone know the wiring for these or have wiring diagrams off an auto and manual so I can figure it out? I did searching in the forum and found allot of info but nothing on the wiring aspect of things on how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've put off this swap for a year trying to find a manual 2010 gt wiring harness with zero luck so I'm stuck going with auto harness. Thanks for any help

• Sponsors (?)

what all did you need im trying to do the same and swap but i dont know what all i need

Check out this guys post it tells you everything you need but I'm hoping to find a better DIY for the wiring lol