S550 Procharger Question

Hello all I am new to the fourms and have a question regarding a procharger setup for the 2015 mustang gt. I currently have full bolt ons and The car runs great! But like most people I want more ponys under the hood. I been looking at the stage 2 procharger power pack from lethal performance which includes the p1sc with id1000s etc but would wanna swap out the p1sc for the d1sc or f1a as I wanna make as close to 700rwhp as possible without going e85. I am most likely going to be contacting revolution automotive or jpc racing for dyno tunning as I live close to both shops . Now I have future plans and would like to be 800rwhp + in the future (2-3 years) on built motor so I looked into the f1a head unit feeling the d1sc isn't going to cut it but I can't seem to find anyone who has talked about the install with the f1a and I know of atleast 2 s550s running that blower. this will be a garage install so I wanna know what I'm gonna be getting myself into if I go with the f1a head unit as opposed to the d1sc or p1sc if anyone can help shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated ! Thank you.

• Sponsors (?)