sad day.... Crashed my car.

00GTpony

Mar 10, 2007
Very upsetting day for me today..... I was making a left onto a street, didnt see the back ice, back slid out... to avoid hitting a lady in a car, and killing her, i hit the gas and threw it into a tree to avoid hurting her. The whole front of the car is destroyed. hood, fenders, bumper, radiator, frame rails all bent in bad. Its a mess. Iam pretty sure the car is going to total out. car was my life...

Will post pics tn.

- 4V on the way???

• Sponsors (?)

yea i wont an 03 cobra. but now with this on my insurence, forget it.... they might insure me anymore, and if they do its will be a crazy amount..

What would u guys do if it was ur car.
Car needs a new , radiator, front fenders, hood, bumper... thats not bad i feel.. from the windshield back the car is mint.. But the frame rails under the hood are bend in.. What would u guys do.. I asked a few people but i want u guys to tell me.

yea i wont an 03 cobra. but now with this on my insurence, forget it.... they might insure me anymore, and if they do its will be a crazy amount..

What would u guys do if it was ur car.
Car needs a new , radiator, front fenders, hood, bumper... thats not bad i feel.. from the windshield back the car is mint.. But the frame rails under the hood are bend in.. What would u guys do.. I asked a few people but i want u guys to tell me.

Start by searching the nearby junk yards and see if they have anything you can use to replace on your car:shrug:

it tooks a good bit of front end damage to totall a 00 mustang gt. i manage a body shop and we just fixed one probably 2 months ago that was slammed in the front. it needed hood, core support, fender, bumper, rad & condensor, and a bunch of little crap under the hood. post some pics up. if u want to keep the car then try to get it fixed, if u want to upgrade to a 4v car anyway, then let it go and look for an 01 cobra.

still, it can be fixed

keep it. My 97 has frame damage in the front. Hit hard, the car tracks and drives just fine. Ive had 2 new 98's and it rides as well as those cars with the damage and 110k.

I've heard the same thing. Was a good looking car to, I had a 01 True blue GT that was my life like yours and some guy nailed it while it was parked on the street. It's totaled and now I bought a 08 Black GT and love it, if it's totaled just use it as an excuse to upgrade.