Saleen Body kit

• Sponsors (?)

abcexclusive makes it still. Saleen was never known for quality anyway (atleast from what i have read online...not from personal experience)

Check out Ford Mustang and Trucks Auto Parts Manufacturer Expert: Hoods, Wings, Ground Effect Kits, Lights, Styling Bars / Light Bars for 1987-1993 Mustangs, 1994-1998 Mustangs, 1999-2009 Mustangs and Much More. or www.cervinis.com

I had a Saleen kit on my GT.. Saleen quality sucks royal dick... Even go look at a new edge genuine Saleen and you can see how wavy the urethane is when you look at it in the light.. The bottoms of the rear bumpers ALWAYS sag and look like ass...

And all of the parts were full of pinholes which required a very expensive sealant to fix... My body shop HATED me by the time they were done working on that garbage..

I have always been a fan of the cervini's stalker kit, and quality is top notch..

To reiterate, Saleen can blow me

I bought a hood for my old car from ABC.. Quality was decent.. You could see a few waves in it if the light hit it correctly.. They also cut the front corners too short, just like I see on many aftermarket hoods for New Edges.. I also have an ABC s-281 spoiler that is Fiberglass.. It is decent quality also..

saleens quality has got to be the ABSOLUTE biggest piece of **** in the world. i bought a saleen s281 spoiler and when i tell u the quality was garbage, it was garbage. by the time it made it from the box, to the paint booth to my car, it wasn't lightly curved like the 281 wings were supposed to be, it was flat. never again! if u want a good saleen spoiler, go Kaenen out of florida which is the way id be going. its a fiberglass 4 bolt system unlike saleens ****in 2 bolt double sided tape bull****... i could never understand how they lasted as long as they did and make so much money of these cars until i got my spoiler and realized that a plastic bag blowing in the wind has more durability than their junks...

morale of the story, dont buy saleen products!

/rant :D

saleens quality has got to be the ABSOLUTE biggest piece of **** in the world. i bought a saleen s281 spoiler and when i tell u the quality was garbage, it was garbage. by the time it made it from the box, to the paint booth to my car, it wasn't lightly curved like the 281 wings were supposed to be, it was flat. never again! if u want a good saleen spoiler, go Kaenen out of florida which is the way id be going. its a fiberglass 4 bolt system unlike saleens ****in 2 bolt double sided tape bull****... i could never understand how they lasted as long as they did and make so much money of these cars until i got my spoiler and realized that a plastic bag blowing in the wind has more durability than their junks...

can u buy direct from kaenen?

I bought my hood and wing from ABC this last winter. The quality of the hood is top notch, and the wing was decent. My painter made a coment on the quality of the hood being one of the best he had ever installed. Wish he would do more painting and less admiring!:rolleyes:

Not sure about their other products though.

If you think that is bad... Try an entire body kit :nonono:

SALEEN=JUNK

You can even go look at a "GENUINE" Saleen, especially before 05.... The bumpers are wavy as hell, the rear bumpers always end up sagging HORRIBLY underneath, etc etc...

I love how their stuff looks, but.......

I had a Saleen kit on my GT.. Saleen quality sucks royal dick... Even go look at a new edge genuine Saleen and you can see how wavy the urethane is when you look at it in the light.. The bottoms of the rear bumpers ALWAYS sag and look like ass...

And all of the parts were full of pinholes which required a very expensive sealant to fix... My body shop HATED me by the time they were done working on that garbage..

I have always been a fan of the cervini's stalker kit, and quality is top notch..

To reiterate, Saleen can blow me

So what exactly are you trying to say here? :D

When I read those first few lines, all I could think about was that old song by Adam Sandler "Ode to car"

I would go with ABC. They've been around for a respectable amount of years and I've yet to hear a horror story about'em.