Roush Saleen suspension mods

• Sponsors (?)

marcus95 said:
I like MM's camber caster plates, and Global West's subframes w/seat supports. Then maybe go with some UCA's and LCA's and a panhard. You will think you bought a new car with these modes alone. If you are nto happy with your ride height you can go with some H&R springs or of course coil overs. :D
i've been told the 99-04 cars didn't need CC plates because there's enough room for adjustment stock? how do global west sfc's compare to Kenny Brown or MM? i need some sfc's on my car asap.

I have the KB Extreme Matrix system, and what i difference it made. The S/C was the funnest mod, but the Matrix System made the everyday "feel" of the car 10x better than stock. I could not recommend SFC's more highly.

Probablecause said:
i've been told the 99-04 cars didn't need CC plates because there's enough room for adjustment stock? how do global west sfc's compare to Kenny Brown or MM? i need some sfc's on my car asap.

I wish. I tried to get by but could not without them. It also depends on what spring you are using and of course the amount that they have settled. I have coil overs also. I like the MM CC plates because they rarely make noise (clicking) like others do.

Probablecause,

It really depends on what you want to spend. The Global West basic singles subframes with seat supports are the meatiest of the entry level bunch for the price. The Kenny Brown matrix or (super sub) kit is great also, just more expensive and in the Global West Tri-ladder set up ( my 00 Speedster ) league. I honestly could not tell the difference between the GW singles with seat supports in my S351 and the Kenny Brown matrix set up ( I had on my 02 coupe ) It really comes down to preference. I have the tri ladder set up waiting in the garage for my Speedster. Do you know where Kenny Brown came from? He learned everything he knows from working for Saleen years ago. :D