Same old person different s/n

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
Especially since the last time the cleaners had my body armor, they shrunk it!:eek:

No they didn't. you just never went back to pick it up 'til after you hit all those firehouse Christmas Parties and Nursing Home potlucks! :p

EDIT: Besides which, you said you were having fun when you went out with me to go pin-shooting with the ol' S&W Mdl 629, so whassup? :scratch:

Cowgirl Tink said:
And in case anybody else wasn't counting 2 more days and a wakeup before a reprieve from Ft. Puke Lousy-Ana! YAY!

Yeah, and I have 3 and a wake up till I get out of this freaking country! ha! Almost got my harley too..... On a side note, as bad as this country has treated me, I can say there is more to do here than there. Polk was a wasteland. I often wonder what kind of affect it's haveing on your sanity. Korea killed what was left of mine.

God, I can't wait to get out of here!

~Stranded in Korea, but not for much longer.

*stares at once again non operative phone and scowls*

GRRRR!!!

Glad to be getting the new one come Saturday, cuz SVTcobra's due back from the wild green yonder of Ft. Bragg either tonight or tommorow...

*hisses at phone only to watch it catch Analog roaming for a split second only to reset itself back to searching for service* :bang: Stupid Hecho En Mexico phone

Anyway, can't believe I'm saying this but this post is what you make of it. While the surroundings kinda suck, if you hang with good people it's not as bad as it really could be. Thank God for my "home away from the barracks" up on North Fort. That entire neighborhood has been a sanity saving grace.

Trish

Yeah, if you are willing to put forth a little effort there is plenty to keep you busy around Ft. Polk. Yeah there's a lot more around bragg, but a lot more ways to get in trouble or hurt also....

oh, BTW I'll call tonite when I get a chance, we were pretty busy today seein' all the sights in D.C. All that's left is the Pentagon (gettin' to go inside!) and the Smithsonian tomorrow, then I'll go back to NC>

SVTCobra306 said:
Yeah, if you are willing to put forth a little effort there is plenty to keep you busy around Ft. Polk. Yeah there's a lot more around bragg, but a lot more ways to get in trouble or hurt also....

keep Busy at Ft polk directions:
1)Maintain vehicle extensively, hanging out at autocraft center
2) meet and adopt a family on North fort
3)hang out with family
4) involve alchohol, cars, and women in skimpy clothes... Anybody know what that formula equals??

A night worth a thousand pictures, and well we all know the saying for every picture...

:D

Sorry...

I'm overseas right now. The internet isn't always available.

Attachments

• sawsecurity2.jpg
    sawsecurity2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 68.jpg
    68.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 128
87gn2 said:
And the other mustang. And me, with my big eyebrows.

Yet one more example of those "things that make you go :scratch: " - is it just me or does that picture of "...the other mustang" look remarkably like SVTCobra306's ride? Obviously, 87gn2's car has that piece of khaki sailcloth where AJ's car has a real roof; but they both have that representaion of an overzealous garden snake on the front quarter panel, and the tailights are awfully similar.

Hmmmmmmmm...........

:p

StangDreamin' said:
Yet one more example of those "things that make you go :scratch: " - is it just me or does that picture of "...the other mustang" look remarkably like SVTCobra306's ride? Obviously, 87gn2's car has that piece of khaki sailcloth where AJ's car has a real roof; but they both have that representaion of an overzealous garden snake on the front quarter panel, and the tailights are awfully similar.

Hmmmmmmmm...........

:p

Not even... There's a lot of differences I can name off the top of my head for one thing the year, the fact that AJ's has the darker headlamps,striping and that's just at first glance.

And prolly even more differences that AJ would be able to notice better then I could.

:OT: Totally different direction, how long you been in the sandbox, Andrew? And when you due back stateside...?

Trish

Well, my headlamps are only covers, but the taillights are different (mine has vertically stacked lights, his are 3 in a row), wheels are different, hood is waaay different (plus he has no hood ornament.......>:))

Like Trish said, no side stripes... No side scoops for that matter, and the calipers aren't blue...

Plus since his is a '97 he has a different drivetrain also, a DOHC 4.6/T45 compared to my 5.0 pushrod motor/Tremec (used to be a t-5).

Basically, they're both Cobras, and they're both crystal white. :)

I'd better stop, or I'll end up getting a cowbell rang at me.... lol