Saw my first 2010 today in Culver.

• Sponsors (?)

I think I know why Ford did that. So when we pass Camaros and Challengers on the road, not only do they get to see our taillights, but that's like mooning them too! :D

So Ford was just wanting it to be that much more embarrassing to the Chevy and Dodge guys.

The rear end of the 2010 is the main reason I am not looking to trade my 07 in for it. The backend reminds me of Chrysler Concorde (I thinks thats the one anyway). At first I didn't like the front end but after seeing some better angles in pictures it has grown on me.

At the NHRA Gator Nationals in Gainesville, FL Ford had a red 2010 Mustang GT 5-speed manual on display along with a white 2009 Cobra Jet. I didn't care for the 2010 when I saw photos of it in magazines, especially the rear fascia. Seeing it in person has changed my mind, even on the rear look. The whole package actually works well together.

That being said, I have no desire to trade in my 2007 GT for a 2010 because I'm quite happy with it and the mods I've done.

Thank God, I thought I was the only one that thought the 2010 looked ugly. For me the front is OK (personally I think it kinda looks like the new Camaros), the hood looks very nice, the side and sidelines are awesome, and then comes the rear (excuse me a minute I just puked in my mouth) ugh. I totally agree, it looks like a Concorde rear. I guess I don't remember any Mustangs that had such a large slopping forward look. Perhaps someone can come up with a rear spoiler that makes it look better? Anyway, I don't have any plans to change from my 05. Perhaps the 05's will become classics, just like the 1965 Fastback was when Lee Iacocca introduced it? You know, the 1st year of the car that went back to it's roots!

I don't know any Mustang enthusiast who is excited about the new rear end. I dunno what Ford was thinking. The front looks great (though a bit too much black plastic), the hips are great, the interior is cool... Then the rear end... Ugh...