Saw myself in a magazine today

nickmckinney

Sep 25, 2009
So I stopped by the Barber shop only to be greeted by a gone to lunch sign. Walked next door to the CVS and started looking through the magazines (something I don't do much anymore) Picked up a copy of Mustang Performance only to see my old Car Craft article in print there. Funny thing I took a call a couple days back about this article and I thought he just got the magazine name wrong, I never knew it was used again for a recent printing :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

I nearly died when I made it in randomly, how did you not run and tear every magazine off the shelves ?!?! I think I checked MMFF website like 4 times a day after they took pics of mine. I will probably never be a featured car but making it in with my little stamp sized photo in the back of a mag is good enough for me ! ! !

Attachments

• mmfp_1003_25_+09_nmra_nationals_series+1993-mustang_lx.jpg
    mmfp_1003_25_+09_nmra_nationals_series+1993-mustang_lx.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 149
I hate those mustang mags. I won't even pick one up. A mustang newb who pics one up and mods based off them wasting alot of $$. In true biased form they always seem to be very good to their main advertisers. I wish there were an unbiased mag for stangs out there.....shame. :notnice: it's very hard to find unbiased info these days about anything in print.....

I hate those mustang mags. I won't even pick one up. A mustang newb who pics one up and mods based off them wasting alot of $$. In true biased form they always seem to be very good to their main advertisers. I wish there were an unbiased mag for stangs out there.....shame. :notnice: it's very hard to find unbiased info these days about anything in print.....

+1, has anyone else noticed that MMFF has had a slew of total rice lately? A few years ago there were some really good articles and the showcased cars were very well done. Lately though the cars they feature seem more like rice inspired crap with fiberglass interior panels, body kits, etc...