SCARY HANDLING AT HIGHWAY SPEEDS!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I agree with Bulli347, the suspension has to be loaded and leveled for the sub-frame connectors to be welded. Also I agree that he had a relativelly cheap cost for the alignment considering all the rear axle/body/suspension and steering trueness he said they did.

My believe is that even having the stock K-Member but SN95 spindles on a fox body new alignment settings need to be adopted. but again this is only my theory I believe the potentially different geometry on those newer spinndles throws the alignment out if using the fox body stock specifications.

As for the rear:
I used to have only upper adjustable control arms but they only adjust pinion angle, my lowers are JDM tubular with poly bushings at the axle and spherical poly at the body. I switch back to stock uppers due to extreme ride harshness. I would love to have adjustable lowers but I can't find them with polly bushings only spherical (solid) but those will give a harsh ride.

Thank you all for all of those interesting opinions. Oh, and a strut towers brace will team nicely with to sub-connectors to make the compact body stronger (I hope)

Nick

• Sponsors (?)