Scat 331 stroker Crank, P/N:93023 (Made 595RWHP with a turbo) $140 Shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanSG

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2002
Allentown, Pa
Hey guys, i'm moving on to bigger and better things with the car and just recently bought a new shortblock so i'm parting my old shortblock parts out. The Crank came out of my Mexican block based turbo stang. I made 595RWHP on the setup with a T67 Turbo. This would work great for someone who is looking to do a stock or mexican block based motor, and dosn't want to go over the 600RWHP mark.. I know some people have before but i'm not going to garentee this would hold up to it (Had to cover my rear lol). The crank is in great condition and has never been damaged or cut down etc. I'm the only owner and it's only been in one block. Pro built and installed the only thing i've touched as to remove it and clean it up/re oil it down for safe keeping. If you need any more info or pictures etc please feel free to ask i'll try and get the information you need etc. :nice:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SCA-93023/

View attachment 233048
View attachment 233049
View attachment 233050
View attachment 233051
View attachment 233052
View attachment 233053

• Sponsors (?)

Yup!

Actually I do! I haven't gotten a chance to take pictures so I have not posted them yet.

Rods:
They are Scat, 4340 H-beam rods, 5.4" Length with ARP bolts. Perfect condition actually but i'll taker some pictures hopefully monday or tuesday night with the pistons etc as well.
The rods would be $240 shipped or $215 If they go with the Crank.
SCAT Engine Components 65400912 - Scat H-Beam Connecting Rods - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Pistons:
Probe SRS series, T-61 forged aluminum pistons. .030 over bore. Floating wrist pins. -14.2 CC dish with the twisted wedge cut pistons, which will also fit a regular piston as well, the twisted wedge cut just allows them to be fit to the TW heads. a note on the pistons though! one of the pistons is currently damaged so you'll need 1 new piston. Last I looked for rings and 1 piston from Probe it was like $120 for the rings+piston. I paid $477.00 New for the set. Thoes are going to be $180.00 shipped or $150 if they are purchaced with the rods and crank.
http://www.probeindustries.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=10668&Show=TechSpecs
(Just a heads up, they do say "will not fit twisted wedge heads" on the probe site, but if you tell them you want the new one to fit they will cut the extra valve releif into them for the twisted wedge heads without a problem, they actually changed the line over last year so it was removed but still avalible without a problem.)

So the whole setup would be
$505.00 shipped if you get everything as a package.
I'll leave the pistons on the rods to ship as well so you'll actually get all 8 pistons, but 7 are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.