HerbRear.jpg

DonePasRear.jpg

Close.jpg

MaloneWheels.jpg

]
done.jpg

Front.jpg

Reardone-1.jpg

I like the Bullitts on the car, just need some center caps. More to do tomorrow as we have a bad booster (I think). The pedal is super hard, same if booster is plugged into vac or not. Car at idle, pull and plug vac from booster car idle speeds up and smooths out.

So plan is to run these wheels for a while, then change up with the 96 Cobras when I get tired of them.

Sadly I think the booster is bad, the pedal is WAY too stiff :(

but i thought you got GT stuff, and tossed on cobra stuff right? Both Mike and I did the same thing and, while the brakes did work, it was like stepping on a brick when trying to stop the car, you gotta have the cobra booster/MC setup on there to get a decent pedal feel, unless thats what you already did then i'll just go back to wrenching

Yeah, but if he's saying the pedal feels the same with the booster plugged in or not, then it could be a faulty booster.

When i had my GT MC in, i could still comfortable drive the car around, but the pedal was stiff as hell especially at higher RPM like on the highway. I had to put the 93 Cobra MC to get a decent pedal feel out of it.

Groverdill, do you have access to a vacuum pump at all?

I like the bullitt wheels on there.

As of right now i have 3 sets of wheels for my car...not sure which I like the best now. My '97 Cobras, a set of 03/04 bullitt wheels..or my new polished 01 cobra wheels. :(