• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

SCT and Data Logging

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redfire 05
  • Start date Start date Feb 28, 2008

Redfire 05

New Member
Apr 6, 2005
236
0
0
Lubbock, TX
Feb 28, 2008
#1
  • Feb 28, 2008
  • #1
So the warranty is up. I decided to start the "non-dealer friendly" mods and ordered an SCT Xcal from Brenspeed. I'll admit I don't know much about them as I've never used one or known anyone that has one. So I've been doing some reading about them. I see that they offer a data logging function, and they can read A/F ratio using a wideband O2 sensor. Has anyone added a wideband O2 to their car? What parts do you need to set it up with an SCT? I assume just a sensor and the wiring? By the way, I have no desire what so ever to alter the tune that I will get from brenspeed. But datalogging with the A/F ratio would be nice. Especially if it isn't to expensive to set up. The price of wideband O2 sensors has dropped to $50-$75 which is quite reasonable.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Speedometer Calibration
  • Sonny Bibb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
4
Views
149
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 13, 2026
Sonny Bibb
S
Engine Keeping O2 sensors lit with long tube headers
  • keel
  • Jul 30, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
207
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 21, 2026
Qtrhrse23
X
Free VE Table Corrections — Drop Your MSQ and a Datalog, I'll Do the Rest
  • X-cam34
  • Apr 12, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
  • 2 3
Replies
49
Views
2K
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 26, 2026
X-cam34
X
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
440
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
G
2006 Mustang GT o2 Sensor Wiring Issue Car Bogging/Choking
  • GCantero93
  • Sep 5, 2025
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
4
Views
1K
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Sep 6, 2025
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?