Sct x3 what inside the custom tune?

Hi. I have a mustang gt 2004 and I bought the sct x3 and I wanted to know what the parameters are that the custom tune changes on the vehicle? Thank you

Attachments

• 40D6152C-F6BD-4DED-BA4C-269D453201CF.jpeg
    40D6152C-F6BD-4DED-BA4C-269D453201CF.jpeg
    345.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Sponsors (?)

Hi, The “Canned” tunes are general and not very aggressive, they Mod. RPM specific timing curves, sometimes global (throughout althe entire range), and also increase the so log with the t pulses, slightly. They are made not to go the extra distance unless the vehicle’s exact parts added are known. You may gain throttle response and 10-15RWHP.
If you go the best route, buy Tunes for life from BAMA, they will go much deeper into g rear FI othe magnitude of the times, no 02’s pints, how hard it shifts, etc.ft ps. If it’s an Automatic, change shi‘for no CELt’sbCamatter what it as turninit Car.hurting yoparts you add, just request an enhanced tune for it & youll have it within 48Hr’s. They can also datalog if you have an issue, they’ve Dynoed just about every Mustang with every mod, & know how far they can go, strong changes can be made with the custom Tunes, in the above, and rem
You can eliminate the speed limiter, change oclets, they’ll your rev limiter (or get rid of it), as well, autontrans., you can change shift points and how hard it shifts, etc. definitely worth it.
They’ll make a Tune for low and high octane, e.g. 87’ & 93’, if you’re asking if it’s worth it, the answer is yes.
If your Computer savv run through an accelerated BAMA course in Florida so you can learn “hands on”. Only a week long, I did it years back, was easy,
You buy the “derive ‘software & go from there. Call BAMA, right through American Muscle.
Good luck
-John

Hi, The “Canned” tunes are general and not very aggressive, they Mod. RPM specific timing curves, sometimes global (throughout althe entire range), and also increase the so log with the t pulses, slightly. They are made not to go the extra distance unless the vehicle’s exact parts added are known. You may gain throttle response and 10-15RWHP.
If you go the best route, buy Tunes for life from BAMA, they will go much deeper into g rear FI othe magnitude of the times, no 02’s pints, how hard it shifts, etc.ft ps. If it’s an Automatic, change shi‘for no CELt’sbCamatter what it as turninit Car.hurting yoparts you add, just request an enhanced tune for it & youll have it within 48Hr’s. They can also datalog if you have an issue, they’ve Dynoed just about every Mustang with every mod, & know how far they can go, strong changes can be made with the custom Tunes, in the above, and rem
You can eliminate the speed limiter, change oclets, they’ll your rev limiter (or get rid of it), as well, autontrans., you can change shift points and how hard it shifts, etc. definitely worth it.
They’ll make a Tune for low and high octane, e.g. 87’ & 93’, if you’re asking if it’s worth it, the answer is yes.
If your Computer savv run through an accelerated BAMA course in Florida so you can learn “hands on”. Only a week long, I did it years back, was easy,
You buy the “derive ‘software & go from there. Call BAMA, right through American Muscle.
Good luck
-John
thank you. I just installed a cai bbk and I saw that we could change the program but I can not find where?

thank you. I just installed a cai bbk and I saw that we could change the program but I can not find where?
Hi, Apologies for the unclear message I’d left, had issues with my IPhone..
Did you recently buy the SCT x3 tuner from American Muscle? If you did, you may already have the SCT/BAMA “Tunes for life”..
Either way, call American Muscle and they will transfer you to the SCT/BAMA Tuning Department. People are all pretty cool & flexible, will walk you through the process & make it easy for you.
If you don’t have the Tunes for life, ask about getting it, it’s well worth it!
Good luck!
John