Seat swap from 2013 Subaru WRX 1998 v6

kol07

Mar 26, 2020
California
So I have no idea if this is a good or not, but I'm spit balling ideas atm. I'm looking to upgrade my stock seats in my 98 mustang and have been looking all over the place for some good looking affordable seats. While looking I found some seats from a 2013 WRX and they look good. I'm curious if anyone knows if this will even work or if I'm looking in the wrong direction. From what I have found out so far is that the WRX seats are not electronic so I shouldn't have any issues with wiring, but will they even fit with the brackets and size? If anyone can give me an idea that would be awesome.

• Sponsors (?)

So I have no idea if this is a good or not, but I'm spit balling ideas atm. I'm looking to upgrade my stock seats in my 98 mustang and have been looking all over the place for some good looking affordable seats. While looking I found some seats from a 2013 WRX and they look good. I'm curious if anyone knows if this will even work or if I'm looking in the wrong direction. From what I have found out so far is that the WRX seats are not electronic so I shouldn't have any issues with wiring, but will they even fit with the brackets and size? If anyone can give me an idea that would be awesome.
I wanted to switch seats in my 2000 vert with seats out of an accura, they weren't electric, and no, they wouldn't fit the track, I tried several different ways to make it work, in the end I switched the actual material from one to the other and had to keep the original seats with new covering.