Seattle area paint shop for Fox body

killrb

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2002
Stanwood, Washington
Hi,

Post some contact info on here for paint and body shops you have had good luck with in the greater Seattle area.

I want to paint my '87 Fox body, but would like to hear of some shops that you have actually had work done at.

Don't waste this post with telling me who sucks at painting cars!!!

Thanks,
Brandon

• Sponsors (?)

lol killer paint..thats expensive..my mom and i know mike.he used to work here in lynnwood in some brown shop building right next to where my mom worked.he is really good obviously. it was pretty cool to watch him paint especially being so young.mabey a future career?

I work at an auto body shop in Lynnwood called Aldercrest Auto Rebuild; it’s next to the Old Spaghetti Factory. We painted my car in august last year and have gotten many compliments from various judges at shows. But mines a little custom, I did a color change to matador red from Lexus we jammed it and did the engine bay. If you want the same color that’s cake. Tell them mike sent you if you decide to go and if you want it painted say you want Andy to do the body work and Nick to paint it. That’s the body guy and painter who did my work, and my brother did all the blocking and prep work. Your car would look sick.

I have all my paint/body work done my brother in law who has a shop in Bellingham. His work is excellent and very reasonably priced.

Spit Shine Auto
Kirt Morgan
360-224-0346

Let him know your one of Will's stang buddies.

if your willing to go to tacoma go to Kay parks and dan meyers,they repaired my black 99 and I added a saleen nose--excellent work.when I had my car there,there were a few vipers and other highend cars in the shop.worth checking out, imho