Selling all my 2.3 turbo stuff

351wcoupe

Feb 13, 2003
Manhattan, Kansas
I've decided to sell everything ford 4cyl. including all the turbo coupes(except the race car) and amanda's green coupe.
I've spent alot of frustrating times trying to get it to run fast and sometimes they did but without explanation. Also just as quick they would turn slow without warning and be almost impossible to troubleshoot.

I'm going to turn my attention towards "torque" and play 351w's. Maybe I can have at least one car that runs really well instead of 5 that run ok.

Everybody make offers on the coupe and it could be yours.
Not to mention that her 3.8SC auto cougar will outrun the coupe and she needs money to pay for that now.

EDIT:
By the way, I'm not going to sell the SVO. I have a pretty strong 351w Im going to drop into it.

• Sponsors (?)

who wouldn't want this???

(the car that is)

Attachments

• MNDA.JPG
    MNDA.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 209
notched86 said:
Is it 5-speed or Auto? Clear out your PM box and I'll send you a PM with an offer.

What does Amanda's coupe have? What kind of shape? What is wrong with it exactly?
I just cleared out my inbox it was full due to a little hate mail about the svo.

88 coupe, 5spd new clutch and flywheel, 3.73 trac-loc rear.
Engine:
87 Merk
8 to 1 Wiseco Forged Flat tops., bottom end is stock rebuilt, Head:stock valves, Ported/polished, E6 manifold, stock lower intake, ported upper(not gutted).
Gillis boost valve. Big Vam, La3, Cone air filter, Turbocoupe intercooler, Stock water-cooled T3.

Car:
Electric Green w/ Black interior. Carbon Fiber hood. Boost and air/fuel guages. 88 Turbocoupe snowflake wheels. All new front brakes, rotors.
Almost everything on the car is new.

This car runs drives/great but the thing that has confused me is that it does not make the power that it used to.

Make an offer.

Crovax said:
APRIL FOOLS!

Wait wrong thread.

How much for the little girl!
NO!!!!!!

wait.....how much?

notched86 said:
sorry matt, would love to buy it, but I've been saving to buy an SVO. (Might even ditch the '89 to get one...I like to focus on one project at a time)

If you get really desperate to unload it though, let me know.

No problem man I've had a couple of people PM me about it already.