Selling the convertible... :(

93ConvertibleLX

Feb 9, 2003
Mittengan
Hi guys, its been a while since Ive been on here, but Ive had a lot of stuff goin on. because of some changes, I have to get rid of my project. I am offering it to anybody here first. This is s great candidate for a turbo swap. Its a 1993 LX convertible with a N/A 2.3, and an auto (a4ld I believe). It has a custom cut cobra "RR" SVO hood with the center scoop cut out. It has hood pins in the front but needs new hinges or another set of hood pins in the rear. It definately needs a paintjob as the specte blue metallic "drive-way paintjob" di not turn out. At the very least it needs another coat of color, and it needs to be wet-wheeled before any clear goes on. The top is in good shape but it needs a new latch on the driver's side. The interior needs to be re-done. Right now the door panels and rear plastic 1/4 panels have been covered in black felt (tried a custom job, once again didnt turn out too well) I ahd planned on a sn-95 interior swap..... There are some other misc. things it needs, but email if interested. It is DEFINATLEY a project car. I have some parts to throw in, including a grant challenger steering wheel, possibly a chrome guage cluster plate to replace stock guages with autometer guages, and a guage pod that needs to be installed on the dash that holds a 5" monster tach and a couple 2 5/8" guages. Looks stock. I have some extra door panels, arm rests, and etc. Lemme know if anyone is interested. Make me an offer! It runs and drives, the a4ld is going and I have another one that goes with it to be rebuilt while driving it (that was my plan). If no one wants it here its going on ebay. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)