• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Semi-noob from Seattle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scuba
  • Start date Start date Nov 20, 2012

Scuba

New Member
May 17, 2004
3
0
1
Seattle, WA
Nov 20, 2012
#1
  • Nov 20, 2012
  • #1
I had joined this forum years ago, (2004?) and never really posted much. But I'm back, was looking for another forum to browse and thought about this place...

I currently own a 1994 v6 beater. It was my baby when I bought it, but it has taken quite a beating over the years (bought it in 2004) and is now hanging on by a thread. I'm currently saving up for a brand new v6. I sat in one at the car show this weekend and fell in love. I get A plan on Fords so I will be ordering it from Ford when I can save up enough money to keep the monthly payment at or around $300. I only want a v6 because I commute 25+ miles to work each way, and on the way home it is very stop and go...

Anyways, I'm new (back!)!
 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,358
21,561
234
Box behind Walmart
Nov 20, 2012
#2
  • Nov 20, 2012
  • #2
Well hello semi-noob. I'm the real thing. welcome back.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Saying Hi
  • BriansNSane
  • Dec 20, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
361
The Welcome Wagon Dec 21, 2025
BriansNSane
B
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
134
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
343
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
S
Hello from Minnesota (and the ancient MustangBoards)
  • SpeedofDarkness
  • Aug 24, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
258
The Welcome Wagon Aug 24, 2025
SpeedofDarkness
S
0
V6 to V8 Swap info
  • 02_2v_Curtis
  • Jan 11, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
888
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jan 11, 2026
02_2v_Curtis
0
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?