Sequential MSPNP

• Sponsors (?)

I wish I had the money to sell my new in The box mspnp2 and get the 3, but times are tough right now and I probably don't need it anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
I was planning on doing it in the spring, but I'm still trying to wrap up my SN95 first. Still didn't order one yet. Kinda hoping i can kick the can down the road and pick one up at another sale.

I already have the dual wide-bands and was going to wire them into some O2 extensions to use with the stock engine harness.

Last edited:
Well you know I Daily my stang and if I install the mspnp2 with the wideband on my weekend it'll need to be as spot on as possible so I can get to work.
I'm stock as can be so I'm hoping the tune will be good to go.

Do it…you know you want to.

Looks like i joined the club too

1709317894962.png

Awsome! Please do an install thread , including pics of wideband o2 senser and setting up.
I'm gonna be transferring my job closer to home so I want to install my ms2pnp soon.

I will. I’ll prob do a video serious on the install and initial setup. Would be some decent content.

Install will likely be later this spring. Need to finish up my SN95 and kick it out of the garage.

You are gong to beat me to it by a long shot. We finally feel moved into the new house and now I am on to cabinets and shelves in the garage to get the last of the boxes off the garage floor. After that its on to the whole reason we bought the house which is a shop which I hope to have done by the end of the summer if everything falls into place.

Looking forward to your video(s) and my guess is I should be able to install mine with zero issues so thanks ahead of time :nice:

First thing I need to figure out is if I can run dual wide-bands, or if it’s even worth it.

I already have them which I why I ask. Was going to go this route on my MS3x. I see that I can wire in the widebands on the original harness (with adapters that I have) but the MSpnp requires me to use a jumper to select what bank. Doesn’t seem dual is an option.
IMG_8223.jpeg

I just got one wideband with my mspnp2. What's the benefit of two?

I’ve read on some of the MS forums where someone had an issue with the opposite bank from where the WB was. They said they would have caught it sooner if they had a WB on each bank.

With two you could tune each bank independently.

But maybe I should learn to walk before I run. Perhaps just stick one in for now and get started.

You can run two. Confirmed in an email from DIY when I was asking them a ton of questions before I bought mine. Is it necessary? No hut I figured if I’m paying the extra $$$ for sequential may as well get everything out of it.