Serious Help...

Hey guys im 17 this is MY first car and its a 87 mustang gt 351 W motor anyways i took the motor out did a lot of tiding up and put a ballhousing i bought froma junkyeard on becuase mine was cracked...put a different tranny in that i had to a tranny shop got the casings changed from mine b/c i cracked a bolr hole ear off or it was cracked off...anyways i take off in the car get going 160 and the worse shake imagonable happens... ALOT of it is the in shifter handle//tranmission and the rest in the back end of the car.

anyways my tranny seems to bounch around alot i was wondering if there should move this much or any at all i was thinking the rubber mount might be gone. alot i think when i put my cross member in i may have put bolts through that are a little smaller than the holes didnt think it would matter...
Also if the rubbers are gone that the bolts go through the crossmember woulkd that make it shake/ bounch...

I really need help guys if i dont get it fiqured out by this sunday im selling out cuz im fed up:notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

160 meaning KPH, check the crossmember for any probnlems including loose bolts, check the driveshaft bolts, mine were loose last year and I also had a bad vibration, check the tire balance, take it to a shop and maske sure your tires are weighted correctly. If none of those are it then hopefully someone else will know.

yea KPH and i got my back tires baalced the other day drive shaft bolts were in with locktight made sure there were coming out i will check tomrowow for loose bolts holond on my crossmember i have my buddys drive shaft in now it took a fair smout of shake out mine must have had a bad universal

BUt u cant drive ovver 110 KPH now and the shakes un bareable...im gonna try the cross meber and tranny mount and if that doesnt work im stumped..