Setting Up Anti Roll Bar

wolfe67

Aug 3, 2014
pa
Looking for some opinions on how I have this set up. drivers side I have threads turned all the way in. Passengers side ad you can see in pic. that theirs about 4threads showing on top an about 6 threads showing on bottom. Car launches straight but I changed my suspension around an took out the eibach drag launch springs which had airbags on both sides and stuck a set of factory springs in. Also
added the double adjustable shocks
I did a burn out in my drive way an notice their was a lot more rubber mark left on the blacktop on passengers side.so I guess my question is before I go to the track this wkend shud I readjust my ABR

Is it in a neutral position or do you have pre-load on the RR?
It definitely has preload on RR how much I dont no. I can tell by the tire marks. If I do a 20 - 30 ft burnout in my driveway. Its definitely layin more rubber down on the
rite side than it used too. Meaning since I changed my shock an springs. Rite side tire mark is way darker than left side. If I had access to scales it wud take some guess work out of it...I just dont want it to launch me hard left toward the wall.

I think if I remember correctly turning the flats"adjusters" 1 flat turn is equal to about 10 lbs of preload so I was thinking about taking them off an starting over... I dont no if thats a smart thing to do or not.. or just make a pass or two first n see what happens

olfe67, post: 8854231, member: 199900"]It definitely has preload on RR how much I dont no. I can tell by the tire marks. If I do a 20 - 30 ft burnout in my driveway. Its definitely layin more rubber down on the
rite side than it used too. Meaning since I changed my shock an springs. Rite side tire mark is way darker than left side. If I had access to scales it wud take some guess work out of it...I just dont want it to launch me hard left toward the wall.[/QUOTE]
I think I

I would take the preload out of it before i went down the track. Set it to zero and maybe add one or 2 flats and see how it does from there.

Reactions: 1 user