Sexy wheels oh baby ooh

95Vert383AOD

15 Year Member
Jun 10, 2008
New Bedford, MA
I've been rim shopping. :rolleyes:

So my cars Laser red and i was looking at getting the chrome foose nitrous rims without the rivets

20 in staggered Nitrous Legend Wheel and Tire Package

Those wheels to me is sex dipped in chrome.

The issue is i have H&R Race springs with a 1.5" drop i believe. I was thinking of getting a 19/20" in the rear and 18/19" up front.

I'm not sure what would look better or what will clear. As far as the rear i have adjustable lca's so i can bump the rear up an inch or to to avoid any rubbing if i have to.

Any advice???

Chris

• Sponsors (?)

I like the fact that the chrome on the rim goes from the outer lip to the inner lip Its a very clean look. $1900 for them is a rim/tire package for the 20" ones. Thats not a bad price seeing how most other mustang rims of smaller diameter with tires are going for $1500.

If anyone can computer generate what that rim would look like on a 94/95 laser red mustang it would be appreciated.

Chris

There is a guy on here with them. I will search him out quick, cause I think those rims look bad ass on his car. His ride if green though with SVO side exhaust.

Found him. His username is StadEMS3. Here are a couple pics I found that he posted. Hope he doesnt mind me sharing them with you. If I remember right, his are 18's.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/StadEMS3/DSC01333.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/StadEMS3/DSC01412.jpg

Hmm, im not sure if thats too much chrome.

Be carefull with Cruizin Concepts, I had a huge 5 month run around with them. Thier Foose wheels WILL NOT fit without spacers. I have 1/4" up front and 1" in the rear (for looks) the wheels are still extremely close to the front calipers.
Foose10.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

DSC01788.jpg

I think they are too much, they look to "pretty" to be on a Mustang that you actually drive.

The American Racing Torque Thrust II's wouldn't be too bad, or some chrome Bullitt's.

IMO, on the 94-98's, I like wheels like the Cobra's or the Cobra R's. A wheel with sraight, hard lines really helps to show the curves and lines of the 94-98 Mustangs.