Sexy wheels oh baby ooh

I almost bought a set of chrome 18" Saleens as well. I think they look perfect on our cars with a nice lowered stance. One nice thing about those is that you can get a set with tires off American Muscle for a lot cheaper than those Foose wheels.

Yea I would also advise staying in the 18 inch range. If your wanting to stay in your factory 26" tire diameter so that the car stays perfectly calibrated, then the 18 inch wheels or even 17's would work well. The 20 inch sizes can work, but the profile would be like a 255/30/20 to keep the speedo calibrated properly. The Foose Legend wheels would look great in the 18 inch range (hence they are so popular) and the offset is perfect on the Legend at a +20mm for the 94-04. Just bare in mind that you do indeed have to be careful if you have upgraded brakes as with the 1995 above. Spacers often have to be used on Big brake systems or you have to settle for an alternate wheel style you may not like as much. There are also a million different brake setups that can be run other than stock and this can always be a curve ball.

The 18 inch Foose wheels are not available in staggered fitments either, but you can run 275-285 tires on the rear rims, if your in need of extra traction. I've seen people much larger than this on those foose wheels at the track but the range I mentioned is best. 245-265 sizes tend to be the most popular sizes for the front. Hope that helps some.

Visit us online: Mustang Wheels Rims and Parts at CruizinConcepts.Com
See us on facebook: Cruizin Concepts | Facebook

Call Us Toll Free: 888-630-0655

I found my wheels on e-bay, a company called OE Wheels Direct. Haven't got pictures to post, but they're a 17" Bullet with polished deep-dish rims with rivets between the spokes and Anthracite spokes and center section. 17-10.5's on the rear, 17-9's on the front. They fit perfectly, and look AWESOME with my deep forest green paint. My GTS is the same color as StadEMS3's GT pictured above. Wheels and tires were under $1500.00 mounted and balanced at America's Tire. I've had mine for about 3 years now, still love to look at them while the car sits at the curb. JMO.

Kerry

I will say this, earlier in the year I bought 2 Chrome 18 x 10" Saleen wheels for OE Wheels direct (based in Sarasota FL) for the rear of my car. Since they were out of stock on the 18 x 9, I was forced to shop elsewhere for the matching pair for the front. So I bought 2 18 x 9" wheels for the front from Cruizin Concepts.

First problem, cruizin concepts sends me the wrong offset. What I recieved was the offset that is correct for S197's which is 30mm when what I ordered was for my 94 GT at 24mm offset. Well the big guy called me and convinced me to mount them and see that there's no difference. Well they look fine but rub when I take a sharp turn. No big deal, didn't want to mess with shipping back and forth.

Second problem, after about 6 months now, my rears that came from OE Wheels still look brand new, but the front two are starting to pit, they don't even come clean anymore. And the finish on the inside of the wheel is just horrible when compared to the OE Wheels. I don't mean to hijack here but I thought you guys should know the facts before jumping in on a wheel purchase.

Luckily, Foose wheels are made by a different company so you'll probably be ok. Just make sure you tell them what you REALLY WANT and to make sure that's what they send you!

Their way of getting me to keep the WRONG wheels was telling me how Chip Foose "likes" to make his wheels with a 30mm offset for all Mustangs 94-present, like a one size fits all. I told the guy to look at what stock S197 wheels look like on an SN95! The offset looks horrible, especially on the rear.

But, since the fronts were so wide I guess it made up for the offset, but I have to deal with my wheels rubbing when I'm at full lock on my steering, makes for interesting U-turns that's for sure!