Shocks struts and springs debacle

Stangguy007

Apr 3, 2019
Texas
I’m so confused and dazed. I have a 2000 and Ford Mustang V6 that I bought for my son’s first car. This is a daily driver. In need of shocks and struts. So I am wanting to lowering springs, shocks struts, caster camber plates, pan hard bar. But want a moderate drop, do not want to slam to the ground. Looking for really good comfortable ride quality and great handling as well as making the car very safe. I have looked at numerous springs and shocks and struts but in getting different stories and information on what will work with what due to it being the V-6 model base with no rear sway bar. There are lots of Springs that are saying will not work with the V-6 model. There are some that say work with both. Spring rates are confusing. I have found Vogtlamd sport Spring that are progressive rate typically designed for the V-6 model. Wondering a if these are what I may be looking for, and then what are the best option for shocks and struts and caster camber plates. Any help and assistance would be more than greatly appreciated thank you in advance.

• Sponsors (?)