Shouldn't this guy be sitting on a Camaro?

SuperStang83

Founding Member
Mar 21, 2001
Boyertown, Pa
This guy just looks out of place next to a Mustang.

kidrockscousin.jpg

--Link to active auction removed--

• Sponsors (?)

seriously guys, what's up with the camaro bashing. down here I see more necks driving mustangs than camaros. especially early sn95 stangs with a huge FSU sticker or team realtree logo somewhere on the bumper.

seriously guys, what's up with the camaro bashing. down here I see more necks driving mustangs than camaros. especially early sn95 stangs with a huge FSU sticker or team realtree logo somewhere on the bumper.

That must be the only place that happens, then.

I cant tell you the number of IROC's and 3rd gen Firechickens around here that are beat down and have Puds (white trash hicks) driving them.

The best was a guy at wal mart...had a well groomed mullet, big 80's style shades (not men in black style, the huge-lensed wire framed ones) a david hasselhoff leather jacket with an alligator polo beneath with the collar coming up out of the jacket, ankle-tight light blue jeans with the big ALL-white high top sneakers...walking thru wal mart he looked like he took a time machine to get here from 1987. Then as i was leaving i saw that his mode of transportation was a circa-1987 2.8 V6 firebird with window louvers, double chrome wipers and chrome steel 10-holed american racing wheels that looked like he jacked them off a truck, wrapped in white-letter COOPER COBRA RADIAL G/T treads.

I wish I had a camera.

oh man, you wanna hear about billys... since i bought my car me and my neighbor, 94T/a, hot dog it down the street... well the guy(billy) behind us has this Beat Down Chemy truck... were sitting on his porch smoken a cig, just shooting to Chit.. hes creepen up the street stops infront of his house and hammers teh break and gas... for alomst 25 seconds.. you'd sware he was getting ready to run the quarter mile, takes off down the street.... i was just in total wow, for no reason at all... that just happend.
Then i watched the kid 8 houses Down with an iroc ruin his car, he was 17 and thought he was john wayne... the asshat on a rainy day is flying down the street, i watched him do it about 4 times... i was minding my own business about the thing, if there were little kids out i would have went and said/ through somthing at him... but soon after i hear his tires lock up hit the curb and now his passenger tire touches his tail pipes... well maybe not but he aint rippen up and down my street anymore.