Sick peg leg burnout...lol

• Sponsors (?)

muh'stang said:
This thread is hysterical, Nitrousrush sounds like hes been on the bottle too much. By that I mean hes injecting the funny gas straight to his lungs not to his car lol. It reminds me of a fear factor I was watching, the guy was talking the biggest game and putting everyone down like he had already owned them. Then he was the first one up to do the stunt (jump from boat to boat) and he didnt even make it across once on the very first stunt of the game. Then Joe, the host, made fun of him and the d u m b a s s guy put on the biggest pout show for the whole world. Point being, well I forgot the point of my post but all nitrousrush's posts have been stu-ped. Oh yeah NitrousNerd, youre car is FUUUGLY. I wouldnt give it to a poor native boy in fear of it taking away from his dignity.
These 2 guys boostd dsm and nitrousnerd absolutely scream (dare I say) Fast and Furious :notnice: ...It would explain the turbo, nitrous and eclipse.
Nitrosissy probably wanted to be cool like his buddy and have a fast car (at least one that looks fast like his buddies) so he spent all his burger flipping money on the first cool looking car he saw and some 17" white "wacing wheels and a cherwy bomb mufflar"
For you 2 guys, I give you a 10/10 for youre enthusiasm to have a nice looking fast car, but for youre understanding of what makes "cool & fast"
I give you a 1/10, plus the whole entrance you made onto this forum was "teh ghey" how you walked in here like you were about to own everyone because youre buddy had like $40k into his eclipse yo. He probably got the money from pestering his neighbours dogs to the point where one bit him in the a s s. Just like stupidity will always come back to bite you in the a s s. Quit acting like you know what makes speed and maybe youll learn.
Thanks for listening, peace.
-Al

PWNT

muh'stang said:
For you 2 guys, I give you a 10/10 for youre enthusiasm to have a nice looking fast car, but for youre understanding of what makes "cool & fast"
I give you a 1/10, plus the whole entrance you made onto this forum was "teh ghey" how you walked in here like you were about to own everyone because youre buddy had like $40k into his eclipse yo. He probably got the money from pestering his neighbours dogs to the point where one bit him in the a s s. Just like stupidity will always come back to bite you in the a s s. Quit acting like you know what makes speed and maybe youll learn.
Thanks for listening, peace.
-Al

:owned: I agree, nothing wrong with trying to make your car look awsome, i have no beef with that, but seriously....your talking to a group of guys/girls who can call :bs: a mile out, if you dont know for exactly sure all your info, dont post like you do, it only makes you look dumb. That may be hard to take, but its best advice you will ever get. I suggest you guys take it, those who humble themselves are the ones who learn the most, i dont know much and thats why im here. Maybe that same attitude would be helpfull to you :rolleyes:

Muh'stang well put! when i first saw this bill post, i said "bullsh**". no way in hell this guy is for real. the mods now maybe close to 12s,but that other stuff come on. im glad im not the only one that thinks this bill kid is full of,well you know.

I've got a boatload of parts in the garage also, I guess that makes my 89 stang where I was going to put all these parts really really fast, who knows, maybe even low 10's. Oh yeah, I mean't after I fix the head gasket thingy. G I M M E a Break! I know , I'll post a video Of my awsome smoking burnout my 91 na can do anytime. Oh, anybody got some bleach and waste oil so I can make it look like 700 hp? Bottom Line,-you came in here b.s. ing to start . Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I will not believe anything you post in here. Maybe you can listen to me now and hear me later. There is a life lesson to be learned somewhere in this rambling. :bang: :nonono:

hey..

The funniest thing is im not lieing about a single thing. Maybe i came of "gay" but everything we said we were not lieing. He was gettin a 10,000 dollar engine and didnt he cancelled it. He does have a gsx i have pics of his car i have pics of the parts he got ill make a video. Like i said ask and you can see im not blowin smoke up nobodys ass. I came here to learn about mustangs make fun of me i dont care. My friend bill does have a gsx i do have a site thats gettin rebuilt we do sponsor cars www.geocities.com/nitrous_rush_racing. I do build websites with my friend bill i have a 93 mustang lx that is in great condition. Thats me so if me introducing my self the first time was messed up then i hope you like the 2nd time. Why would i come in here and say i got something i dont wouldnt i make up a better car to have?

O and next time ill film me takin my rims out and putting them on and then driving down the street then layin tire... cmon dude oil... its called neutral slam into drive foot on break gas slammed u can do the same thing u just need rims...and it kills the tranny.

nitrousrush said:
O and next time ill film me takin my rims out and putting them on and then driving down the street then layin tire... cmon dude oil... its called neutral slam into drive foot on break gas slammed u can do the same thing u just need rims...and it kills the tranny.
oh I forgot putting bigger rims on makes the tires spin better. :bang: :doh:
HOLD on, NO I DIDNT! You almost had me there you sneaky bugger. :rlaugh:
heres 2 pics of my car
http://forums.stangnet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16760
http://forums.stangnet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16759

Dude im not talking stuff or any thing but my friend bills eclipse is faster than that he also just got nas. Everything is getting put on that he got and it will be out of the shop in a week. Im not trying to brag with the nitrous hell be in the low 12s so how are you showing me a real 12 sec gsx? I wish i could see his engine better

If you wanna see the car or the parts ask and ill show you i have his exhaust and stuff.

NAS!? Where do I get that shtuff? I forgot, your rims are about 7 pounds lighter then the stock ones, but they have probably 20% more contact area where the rubber meets the pavement (traction). Are you sure you didnt just have a full tank of gas when you tried with the stockers? Or maybe it was dry summer, and not wet winter?
I get my liscence back in a month, by then it (my car) should be displacing about 5.2L's, replicating a boss 302-except fuel injected and 15 more cubes. If I hit 13s in the 1/4 I'll be happy, since my ~320hp engine is only costing me $1500, and the car (including appearance mods) cost me $1700.