Side marker help

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
Well BOTH of my ebay side markers keep popping out, they do it when I hit a big bump or something.
They arent really secured by anything, they just slide into three holes, a black plastic piece and two metal pieces keep them in.
I am thinking of threading a nut onto the black plastic piece to prevent them from falling out.
Did anyone ever experience this before?
Joe

• Sponsors (?)

The Green GT said:
Just glue them.

And dont you have to remove the bumper to CORRECTLY install them?
I need to replace one but Im not taking the bumper off, Im just gonna glue it in.

I don't know why you'd need to remove the bumper...it has no impact on the headlights or markers.

I had this same problem with one of my markers, but it was because my headlight housing (the thing that has the grill and the pony on it) got busted when my fender hit a post.

it came flying off my car at 70MPH...almost hit a car behind me...then almost got ran over. I turned around and picked it up...didn't even break...and only two small, hardly noticeable, scratches :shrug:

anyway I used the plastic things that are used to keep the headlights on...fitted one on and seems to be keeping it in place