Sigh...vandalized Pony

Birchscott

Mar 10, 2004
Well, some ******* stole my deck last night. No forced entry thanks to the faulty lock on the passenger side but still plenty of harm done. Brand new deck, gone, 30 retail cds, gone...and the kicker...can of touch up paint dumped all over the drivers seat. The seat is totally trashed...its just so aggravating. Amazing I had taken my subs out a week before. Well anyways, the reason I'm posting is because the f%#k-stick couldn't manage to get the deck detached from the console piece that surrounds it (A/C vents on the top of it), so he just took the whole damn thing. I'm having no luck finding that piece, and if anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. Oh yeah...he also took the plastic cover for the dome light (don't ask me why), so I need to find a new one of those also

I have a pretty good hunch about who did it...the story is kind of interesting so I will share it. About two weeks ago this ass that just happens to be a drug dealer side swiped my parked Mustang while I was working. Luckily my boss saw it all happen and he got his plates down. So we called the cops and gave them the plate number . Much to my amazment, I learned that the guy got caught later that night and they arrested him for hit and run. (The police actually made themselves useful. go figure!) So I figure it was this same guy, looking for revenge. Perhaps I should start carrying a nine if that truly is the case.

Well...im just getting more enraged so I'll stop now. :bang:

Adios

• Sponsors (?)

if you messin with drug dealers you better at least carry a 9 maybe a 45... so sad :nonono: but watch out don't just wave it around to try to scare him cus he'll prolly shoot you only bring it out if you need to use it... just take the car to ford...

I suggest a .40 or a compact .45. The Kimber Ultra Carry is a nice sidearm to choose. Small, compact, high caliber. Glocks are also a good way to go. If you want sidearm advice, hit me up on AIM.

Buy a DESERT EAGLE!!!!. That way when you pull it out, if you have to, they shiit their pants. :nice:

I would be out to kill if that happened to my car. I know how much it sucks. I had one of my other cars door kicked in, never found out who did it :mad: .

if you were to flash a deagle, lol, they would shoot you on the spot (as to atain the weapon) glocks are good and safe kidies. (internal hammer as well =D )
the only pistols i have would be nearly useless, one is a flint lock, the other is a pre-western revolver (you have to pack each ball individually) but otherwise a shotgun is good (as in in your car, not on ure body, lol) (sawed-off is better) (and illegal) :flag:

Birchscott said:
Alright guys...I appreciate all the advice on weapons...but how bout that missing piece?? Where can I find one of those

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: that was too funny. Sorry I don't know where you can find it I just thought it was funny

Actually, I would take it to Ford see if they have anything

Thought I'd post some pictures of the damage. Sorry about the quality...it was just my camera phone.

The large hole-

attachment.php

My poor seat-

attachment.php

Attachments

• Paint.jpg
    Paint.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 313
  • Radio.jpg
    Radio.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 283
call around to the junk yards. if they dont have one a lot of yards now have the nationwide locater and can help you out. that is how i get a lot of extra parts for cheap. and for a weapon i say get a military grade Barrett M82A .50 cal sniper rifle. that way you can reach out and touch him(and a few of his friends if they are in a line) from a distance. hehe