Smoked And BlockOut Tail lights?

4MyLi1PoNy5

Feb 16, 2007
Does anyone where to buy somoked or blackout Tail lights for 99-04 mustang?
I know there is a couple of ways i can go but wondering which is the best...Also looking for some that are already smoked or blackouts without vinyl or the spray on do it your self...

• Sponsors (?)

The smoked tail lights for the 99-04 are all Altezza euro style lamps. Most people dislike their look. As far as I know, stock style tail lights in a smoked version are not available. Your only options are using spray on tint or vinyl tint overlays.

Right on...Didn't know that....Thanks for the help....Now wondering which finish is cleaner, SPRAY ON TINT /OR/ THE VINYL APPLICATIONS....If so, do you have a pic of your whip with any of the applications for tint tail lights...Thanks

idk what state ur in but ask around before u get them.. i believe theyre illegal everywhere but cops around u might not care too much. id go with vinyl tints rather than spray on also but if u just wanna do something so people will notice ur tailights get sequentials.. i get comments on mine all the time (and theyre good comments:D )