sn-95 interior ina 88lx

• Sponsors (?)

A search should pick up some threads w/pics and info. It's not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, so don't expect it. Custom harnesses, door panels (if you want the door handle to work right), and fitting of damn near everything will be required.

mansonozz said:
A search should pick up some threads w/pics and info. It's not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, so don't expect it. Custom harnesses, door panels (if you want the door handle to work right), and fitting of damn near everything will be required.

i'm glad you answered. don't you have the diff cowl on your stang the fiberglass one they sell on ebay. the one where the wipers are? i was thinking of getting one but saw several people were making them. who did you go with and how did you like the fit and finish?

there used to be a guy on here who did it, it was like 4 or 5 years ago though, so i'm not sure if it'll come up, he did a good job of it

just do a search, you have to relocate the door handles and make custom door panels..... would be cool if you have aspare dash laying around

BDASPNY said:
i'm glad you answered. don't you have the diff cowl on your stang the fiberglass one they sell on ebay. the one where the wipers are? i was thinking of getting one but saw several people were making them. who did you go with and how did you like the fit and finish?

I got the one that holds two 2 5/8 gauges and love it. Theres a link to the pictures in my sig.

cobra521 said:
thanks for the plug Venom97

I did mine as seen in the link he posted, its not that bad of a job, just a lot if trial fitting and cutting. If you have any questions let me know

Awesome final turnout man.

I'm going to move this thread over to tech to make it searchable.

--thread moved--