So, all my old buddies are calling me these days....

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
Mod Dude
Nov 9, 1999
LaGrange, GA
The ones who had Mustangs back in the late eighties and early ninties, when I couldn't afford one. See, when I was 15-16 yrs old(1987), I didn't have the cash for the Mustang I wanted. Instead, I had to drive a Tempo GLS(sportier one at least) They were closer to my brothers age(4-6yrs older than me)and could buy those.
I on the other hand waited until I was roughly 21 before I got my first one, a 69 Fastback in 1991 and my first late model, a 94 GT in 1996. I now have the 99 GT listed below and they have all either killed theirs or sold it after they got married. :bs:
But as of late they are calling me about the '05 Mustangs and asking me about them. They also say they are going to get one, now that they can afford them in their late 30's.
A second coming of older former Mustang owners is in the works.
-Jason

• Sponsors (?)

Cool, I didn't know/forgot you had a car like my fastback. :nice:

14394Fastback1.jpg

manicmustangman said:
No offense but is there a purpose to this post?
This is a forum related to the '05 Mustangs right?.So, my point was that since its auto show release, I have had several inquiries from friends of mine and others about it and if I had seen it. I just thought how interesting is was to see the reaction from former owners, who intend on buying the new one when it comes out.
Just to clear it up.
-Jason

Hmmmm I wonder if the new intercar rivalry will shift from V6 versus V8 to older owners who are reliving their youth and buying their second Stang vs older owners who never lost the faith and have always had one vs the people whom this will be their first forray into Mustang land.

GelatiCruiser said:
I'm surprised their wives let them buy them....I mean.....a woman is the only reason you'd sell a loved car anyway.

I would never, ever sell my car for a woman. I'm a married man, but if my wife told me to sell me car, let us just say there would be words. And the mustang would not be going a damn place.

LB