So my car keeps randomly dying....

Opal50

May 16, 2007
I've got a 94 gt. I recently replaced the headers, pulley, wires, distributor cap, and rotor. The car was running fine for the first few days, but now it will randomly die. I'm not sure what the problem is, but the best way to describe it when it happens is the rpms will suddenly drop extremely low with the car barely running for maybe a second or two and then it will shutoff. I've got plenty of charge from the battery and the temp looks to be good. Also, it happens at all different speeds and rpms. After it stalls out I can let it sit for like 5 minutes and it'll start right back up. Any suggestions? More info needed?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I've got a 94 gt. I recently replaced the headers, pulley, wires, distributor cap, and rotor. The car was running fine for the first few days, but now it will randomly die. I'm not sure what the problem is, but the best way to describe it when it happens is the rpms will suddenly drop extremely low with the car barely running for maybe a second or two and then it will shutoff. I've got plenty of charge from the battery and the temp looks to be good. Also, it happens at all different speeds and rpms. After it stalls out I can let it sit for like 5 minutes and it'll start right back up. Any suggestions? More info needed?

Thanks

try cleaning the iac