3 pairs of work gloves
hand towel
empty packs of Captain Blacks Sweet Cherry cigars
old license plate
math 30 pure text book
miscellaneous garbage
work boots
jacket
and in the hatch is a sleeping bag and pillow ...... ;)

im gonna post up some pics of me and my girlfriends love nest we have created in my car haha. I have had sex in there too many times to count.

Nothing in the 88, shes been compleatly gutted and currently awaiting to be painted on the inside. My 91 notch daily driver theres an old box of cheese-its the old factory speakers I pulled when I got it and some random magizines.

I have a normal college kids back seat, flashlight, cd case, papers...lots of papers...a tie(never know when your gonna need one), a hard drive(out of my friends computer, suppose i should fix that), replacement bulbs for my car, and my sound system is in the hatch. :flag: good ol' american college kids

back seats?? mine are folded down, but the back contains my amp and sub box, and 3 mustang computers, the pass side kick panel, my new autometers, the Header panel above the door on the Drivers side, and both the stock a pillar, and the new Pillar pod, but most of that is going on tomorrow since i am STILL waiting on parts to get the motor installed. Gotta keep busy.

Doing some Climbing Woodster? Ever since i wore out my static line i havent bought a new one and havent been climbing for like 2 years. One of these days i will buy me a new rope and harness (I used to just tie up some Swiss seats) and hit the cliffs again.

Dr.

There is a popcorn bag, t-shirt, alternator, some tools,Code reader,flashlight,a lot of Cd,some clean socks,lunch bag.. a lot of funny things :)

Probably won't have any pictures... my computer isn't compatible with my new digital camera... aarrggg!!!

Dr_EluSivE said:
back seats?? mine are folded down, but the back contains my amp and sub box, and 3 mustang computers, the pass side kick panel, my new autometers, the Header panel above the door on the Drivers side, and both the stock a pillar, and the new Pillar pod, but most of that is going on tomorrow since i am STILL waiting on parts to get the motor installed. Gotta keep busy.

Doing some Climbing Woodster? Ever since i wore out my static line i havent bought a new one and havent been climbing for like 2 years. One of these days i will buy me a new rope and harness (I used to just tie up some Swiss seats) and hit the cliffs again.

Dr.

Yep, climb time. Doing sport climbing , dynamic rope and a bunch of quickdraws. Exspensive stuff...but i suppose if your gonna hang your life on it ;)

As i read through the backseats' list..... i almost wish i hadnt ask for a few of you ;) :p

mr_woodster said:
Yep, climb time. Doing sport climbing , dynamic rope and a bunch of quickdraws. Exspensive stuff...but i suppose if your gonna hang your life on it ;)

As i read through the backseats' list..... i almost wish i hadnt ask for a few of you ;) :p

I used to climb on the cheap.. so i climbed with a static (which is a no no..) but i have some webbing for the swiss seats, some steel anchor biners, and 8 and some locking biners. simple, cheap, and effective.

Dr.

I've got ~800 dollars worth of oil feed and return lines, a motorcycle helmet, a hybrid turbo, a 3" down elbow, a quart of power steering fluid, quart of oil, gloves, ~200 dollars worth of T3 return line flanges, and a turbo header...oh, and a pile of Priority Mail envelopes...

I guess you could call it a "rolling office". I never know when somebody is going to order something while I'm out of town so I carry a pile of it with me...

Maybe I should get an alarm system...or at least lock my doors at night...oh, nevermind, I live in Kansas ;)

a little ceasers work hat, my backpack, a stocking cap, a sock, a jacket, a longboard skateboard, an almost emprty quart of oil, a grill igniter, potato cannon, lots of dirt, a beach ball, some cardboard, a roll of duct tape, a local bar sign that we took (someone stuck it under my wiper) gas recipts. Which reminds me, i need to clean out my car ASAP