SoCal StangNet Meet February 20th!

Chythar

Recently finished repairing my rear
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Aug 26, 2004
Foothill Ranch, CA
Looks like there's enough interest in one, so let's see if we can make it happen. First, if you're in SoCal please chime in if you're free on the 20th and where you live at. We can then figure out where there's a central spot to meet up at.

I like Steve's (88stang88) idea of a cruise then food, especially Hooters. :D

EDIT: Would help if I posted where I am. As it say to the left, I'm in West LA just north of Culver City, right near the 10 & 405 interchange.

• Sponsors (?)

I dont post here ever really because I have no money to do nice things to my car haha but I lurk and read this forum a lot

have a 95 GT and live right next to UCLA would be cool to know some mustang guys

Ehh this weekend is one of the only one's i will be completely free...I am making a trip to Ontario on Monday to pick up the wife and kid's. So maybe we can all just get together for lunch or something Sunday since Saturday is supposed to rain.

No one else has posted, so Sunday it is. There's a Hooters in Riverside that's about halfway between you and I, 88stang88. Address is:

6225 Valley Springs Parkway #17
Riverside, CA 92507

I'm a lazy bastard on the weekends, so I'd prefer to meet there around 4pm. Any opinions?

No one else has posted, so Sunday it is. There's a Hooters in Riverside that's about halfway between you and I, 88stang88. Address is:

6225 Valley Springs Parkway #17
Riverside, CA 92507

I'm a lazy bastard on the weekends, so I'd prefer to meet there around 4pm. Any opinions?

Sound's good. I know where that is too!

Any other's up for Sunday Lunch/Dinner at Hooters?

If traffic permits, I'll be at the Hooters around 3:30 or so. I'll be driving my Cobra clone, black with red stripes. For anyone else that makes it down there, ask for the guys from the Mustang club.

The 1st SoCal StangNet Meet a success! Well, mostly...

Only two of us showed; myself and 88stang88. We had a good time at Hooters, chowing down on cheese fries and ogling the waitresses. :D The next one will be mid to late March, a bit more notice than this meet. I'll make another post so we can figure out a good place and time to meet.