Sold the 86 t-top

smokin joe

Founding Member
Sep 30, 2000
Dallas,TX
Last Tuesday I sold the 86 t-top GT. It was sad to watch it drive away. I know it did go to someone who will take care of it and make it better. I just came to the decision that I had too many cars. I didn't want to be one of those people who will get around to it. I know some of you will not like this decision so here is the run down of my signature.

1993 Mustang LX 5.0: I bought this car new and it has served me well for 170,000 miles. It does not feel as strong as it once did. It needs some attention and deserves it. It was my first new car.

2006 Altima SER, 260hp, 6 speed: This is my daily driver. It will be paid off in four more payments. Reliable and comfortable.

1988 Mustang GT t-top: I had this car for sale but no people who understand the term project car. Runs but smokes, I think it has wiring issues, its ulgy and the interior is about 85 % converted to gray.

1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible: When I was 18 I had the oppourtunity to buy a 1963 Mercury Monteray Convertible, but I passed on it. Apparently there were only 1200 made or something close to that. When I was 21 I really liked the 1981-84 Coupe Deville hardtops but never bought one of these either. Combining the two leads to the 68 that I bought which is also the same year my parents got married.

It will be missed but not forgotten.

• Sponsors (?)