Solid 65 Whats it worth. *pics*

• Sponsors (?)

hmm IMO, you are going to have a hard time getting much more than $3,000 for it. Most people will not buy into a project. They will either buy a stock rust bucket, or a finished car.

The resale is pretty low for body work/suspension/motor.

You might luck out and find someone to buy it for what you have into it, but it will most likely sit for awhile.

Thats a shame. You get a basket case v8 rust bucket for $2500. All the hard work that most people can't do is done. If you had to pay for the parts and labor at $50 bucks a hour to get to this point most people would be $10 grand deep. At the point its at you could By $900 worth of materials and paint it any color you wanted. Sell it and double your money. To answer you question hungrymonkey $5250 is what it takes to get it. I was curious if I could get out now and not lose my arse. I guess I do haft to finish it. At least I will profit from it finished:shrug:

you will break even if its finished. From what I have seen with the prices of classics. At least in my area.

It looks like you are fairly close. Most of the spendy work is done. But then again, you might get lucky and get what you want for it. If you do an add, make sure you go into detail about how much work was done, and if it was done by a shop.

Also clean up the wetsand remnants :p

Personally I'd pass on the black window trim (because it's lookin to good) but if your
selling it I don't think it will matter much as anyone can order the chrome pieces if they wanted.
If they want the car bad enough, that small item won't matter if you do them black.
Looks like you got a good talent there for paint and bodywork, car's lookin real good.