I thought I'd share this. I had these for a while.
I always thought the white on white with black needle holders was stupid, so I just used a red Sharpie for the needles
. I was afraid to paint them because I thought the weight of the paint would weigh the needles down. I used a silver hobby marker for the needle holder, put a carbon fiber bezel over the gauges, and painted the factory bezel silver.
View attachment 331181
The needles are a lot brighter in person, hard to get a good shot while driving.
View attachment 331183
View attachment 331185
View attachment 331187
View attachment 331189
I always thought the white on white with black needle holders was stupid, so I just used a red Sharpie for the needles
. I was afraid to paint them because I thought the weight of the paint would weigh the needles down. I used a silver hobby marker for the needle holder, put a carbon fiber bezel over the gauges, and painted the factory bezel silver.View attachment 331181
The needles are a lot brighter in person, hard to get a good shot while driving.
View attachment 331183
View attachment 331185
View attachment 331187
View attachment 331189
